Friday, August 24, 2007

First Post/Intro

OK, Hello all, I'm Emihaumut (Emi) and I want to write a book/graphic novel--I haven't actually decided which one yet--and thus plan to upload tidbits of what I achieve here. Alright, so you're probably wondering about the Euphya thing. Well, I planned to call the continent where my characters came from/is fighting for Euphya and since I have yet to come up with a title...yeah.

The story follows the journey of a girl {princess of Aerienne (Yes, cliché, but quite vital to the world development), castle town of Euphya}, her bodyguard, and some people that decide to join in across the lands of Genibis to try to get the "magical orange"--their excuse to why they're in enemy territory.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home